--Squirrel HUNT-- --Squirrel HUNT--

Okay

It was sort of what I was looking for, but it was lacking in some areas. For example, how come the squirrels in the earlier levels didn't attack you? How come you got so little life when battling the boss? How come, when you shot a squirrel, you would see it run by again? Overall, it wasn't that bad, but I suggest fixing it up a bit.

7/10

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Epic Lawlz

The Stalkchat was the best. However, Archon called me Patti, Hatti, ALICE, and even his own name. He also was interested in learning more about me, then denied being a stalker. And is it true that green eyes are rare? Despite all this, I thought that Archon's knowledge was lacking (thus the fact that he agreed I was smarter than him was confirmed) and there should have been MOAR.

9/10

Archawn responds:

MOAR

Fight Me! Fight Me!

Needs More...

It's a good concept, and I understand it must've taken you a while to make, but couldn't you add a little more? I mean, in official fighting games like this, you usually face several opponents, not just one. Don't you think you could add another challenger or two?

7/10

King K. Rool's Kountry King K. Rool's Kountry

Ahh, the memories...

Absolutely beautiful. I could find no flaw in it. I agree, the Donkey Kong Country series does have awesome music.

10/10

Veneox responds:

The series is amazing. I hope DKC Returns will have as great a composition that Dave Wise gave us.

Zombie Caverns Zombie Caverns

Not Too Shabby

It's got a pretty catchy beat, but it needs some drums! I know drums may not exactly fit with the rest of the song, but still... Anyway, this will fit perfectly in a freeware game I'm making, so I hope you don't mind if I use it!

8/10

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

EPIC

What more can I use to describe this? If it wasn't so fast paced, I'd probably use it in a Flash game! I'm surprised it hasn't been used in more games!

10/10

P.S. I was just thinking that this would fit perfectly in a Madness game/movie!